Information about cookies
What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a small text file saved on your computer when you visit a website. This text file stores information that can be read by a website when you visit it again later. Some of these cookies are required to access certain features of a site. Other cookies are of practical use for the visitor: they securely save your username or your language preferences, for example. Cookies simply mean that every time you visit a website you do not need to enter the same information again.
Naturaliterie® has taken all organizational and technical measures to protect your personal data as well as possible loss of information or any form of illegal processing.
How can I disable cookies?
You can set your Internet browser to disable cookies. Please note that if you disable cookies, your username and password will no longer be saved on any website.
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the “Alt” key
3. In the menu at the top of the page click on “Tools” then “Options”
4. Select the “Privacy” tab
5. In the drop-down menu to the right of “Retention Rules,” click “Use Custom Settings for History”
6. A little further down, uncheck “Accept cookies”
7. Save your preferences by clicking “OK”
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. In the “Tools” menu, select “Internet Options”
3. Click on the “Privacy” tab
4. Click on “Advanced” and uncheck “Accept”
5. Save your preferences by clicking “OK”
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click the tools icon in the menu bar
3. Select “Options”
4. Click the “Advanced Options” tab
5. In the “Cookie settings” drop-down menu, select “Block all cookies”
1. Open Safari
2. In the menu bar at the top, click on “Safari”, then “Preferences”
3. Select the “Security” icon
4. Next to “Accept cookies”, tick “Never”
5. If you want to see the cookies that are already saved on your computer, click on “Show cookies”